Thursday, February 14, 2013





HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE . I HATE valentines with a passion I probably shouldn't start my post with this statement but i really do BUT this year I actually made an effort to make it 'special ' . I'm currently single ( and happy ) so my single ladies and I decided to make it special by dressing up and making a candle-lit dinner together. (Actually they cooked and I blogged )
I decided to commit to this whole ' loving valentines day ' and wear  my 'if  I could rearrange the alphabet I would put you and I TOGETHER ' CHEESE RIGHT LOL . I dont like pink so if i ever wear it I HAVE to wear it with tones of black as you can see .


Seriously even though i HATE valentines day I do believe LOVE in general is very important and everyone deserve love in their life. 
<3 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment